Threshold is a digital and physical space to continue conversations inspired by the art, artists, programming and exhibitions generated at Stand4 Gallery. This space offers essays, book excerpts, artist writings, publications, discussions, lectures, talks, pop-up shows, artist projects, and more, that support on-going exhibitions and offer increased opportunities for artists and the community to engage in meaningful discourse.
THRESHOLD EXHIBITIONS, PROJECTS & EVENTS
- The Tale Tellers: The Rag PickersHuman Forms, Ivo Bisignano, 2020, photo by Shai Epstein Curated by Charlie Levine with Sam Ros May 8-22, 2021OPENING: Saturday, May 8th, 12-3PM […]
- The Maryland Institute Black Archives: Gregory GrayThe Maryland Institute Black Archives includes 3 pieces on loan from artist and MICA alum, Gregory Gray. The 3 pieces are part of […]
- The Maryland Institute Black Archives: Deyane MosesThe Maryland Institute Black Archives is on view at THRESHOLD from April 9 – May 01, 2021. Opening: Friday, April 9th, 7-9PM.
- The Maryland Institute Black ArchivesPhotograph of Harry T. Pratt, MIBA permanent collection by Deyane Moses April 9 – May 01, 2021Opening: Friday, April 9th, 7-9PM The Maryland […]
- Egress: Images of The Recently or Nearly ExtinctEgress: Images of The Recently or Nearly Extinctby Beth Steidle February 12 — March 20, 2021Opening Reception: Friday, February 12th, 7-9PM DOWNLOAD PRICE […]
- Natural History: Murat Cem MengüçSeptember 11 — October 31, 2020 curated by Jeannine Bardo Threshold’s inaugural exhibition, Natural History, is a solo exhibition by Murat Cem Mengüç […]